Our goal is to provide you with a satisfying experience while allowing you to control your privacy and to give you a means to voice any questions or concerns you may have.
Use of your personal information:
• BDAT will only use the personal information you have chosen to provide us for the purpose for which you provided it.
• BDAT will not use it for any other purpose without your consent.
• Under no circumstances will BDAT sell or receive payment for licensing or disclosing your personal information.
• BDAT will only record your email address if you send us an email message. It will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and will not be added to a mailing list.
Protection of your information:
• BDAT maintains a high degree of security over the management of its internet site and related systems, in order to prevent unauthorised access from sources external to or within BDAT.
• We limit employee access to "personally identifiable information" to those employees who have a business reason to know this information.
• We also educate our employees to understand the importance of confidentiality and your rights to privacy.
• When enterying our site, we do not gather information regarding your internet use on our site via a "cokie".
• You should be aware that when you send information over the internet or by email we cannot guarantee the security of that information.
• If you need to provide personal information to BDAT in the course of doing business with us, you can contact us by alternate means, including phone, fax, mail and courier.